Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Love List #1

I just have found so many things lately that I've really been in love with and wanted to share!

1. This lovely bag from the Gap - not only is it pretty in beige, but it's HUGE (17 inches wide) which is precisely the kind of size I like in my life. Thanks to The Frisky for today's Crave

2. Thomas Bagel Thins, in the "everything" variety. I am a lover of all things savory for breakfast and upon finding these delicious little devils, my morning has become a lot easier. Slap all 110 calories in the toaster, smear on some low-fat veggie cream cheese and you have yourself a 200 calorie breakfast! (minus the copious amounts of coffee)

3. I have a notebook obsession. #itsfine - but fueling that obsession are Moleskin notebooks. Love love love them all and their earthy paper smell.

4. Lean Cuisine's chicken parmesean - I am still hungry after my lean cuisine lunches and left feeling slightly disappointed that it wasn't topped with three cups of cheese and a two slices of bread, but this little guy is the best one I've had so far! It seemed more filling than the rest (although I was still a little hungry, but I really need to eat smaller portions since I usually eat twice the amount a normal person does, in the same amount of time) and surprisingly had a good flavor.

5. End of summer sales - in case you all haven't noticed most maxi dresses and rompers are on sale... and sucking up all of my extra money.

6. Unsweetened Peace Tea - with minimal calories, this iced tea has no artificial sweeteners and is just-on-this-side of almost takes like home-brewed tea. Plus, which is the best part, it's only 99 cents for 24 oz.

7. The new Pistol Annies album. Such classic country and so good!

8. Eric Northman and Alcide Herveaux of True Blood - so much sexy in just one short hour! 

2 comments: