Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Bachelorette

Here's a rundown of my bachelorette party that happened this past weekend in Annapolis:

- Bought a backless bra for my 36Cs... could have been potentially dangerous, but worked out okay.
- Wore white pants and a cute, one-shoulder silk BCBG shirt
- Ate Mexican food/drank margaritas (yes plural) made with grain alcohol and tequila, obviously not a good way to start the night
- Party went from myself and six people, to myself and three ladies I barely know after a series of unfortunate events
- Pusser's Painkiller cocktail
- Chocolate Cake shots
- Bachelor party where everyone but the groom was creepy
- Chocolate Cake shots
- Wedding attendees who were very friendly
- Chocolate Cake shots
- Taking a cab literally 4 blocks because it was raining
- Meeting up with my fiance's bachelor party
- 007 cocktail
- Moving to the final destination in the pouring rain = hair ruined
- Dirty Shirley cocktail with plastic wrap over the top of the glass because I was apparently tipsy (good looking out bartender)
- Dancing like fool to a DJ
- Dirty Shirley cocktail
- Dancing like a fool to Single Ladies
- Returning back to our host's house and promptly falling in the driveway after eight hours of being out without spilling anything on my white pants
- Ripping pants and a bloody hole in my knee
- Waking up the next day to find that a little chunk of my hair had been cut to about four inches long- WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment