Thursday, June 9, 2011

Etsy - I'm obsessed

So sorry that your entertainment level has dropped since May 31. I've been quite busy shopping on etsy. It's taking over my life.

All I can think about is the amount of cute products to search for. For instance how cute are these?!! At any rate with my impending nuptials, I've been searching for everything from earrings, to shoes, to a clutch, bridesmaid gifts (WHICH ARE AWESOME) and headpieces.

I've bought seven things off of Etsy in the last two weeks and I'm not stopping there. I'm an Etsy-buying-machine.

In a perfect world, our wedding/reception would arrive and if anyone sees fit to give us a gift, they would all be Etsy gift cards - is that a little overboard? do they even make Etsy gift cards?

Omg - the endless possibilities of Etsy gift cards!

(I think this is officially what the "deep end"looks like)

No comments:

Post a Comment