Tuesday, April 26, 2011

3 Days until DDay - The Royal Wedding

This morning on the radio, the hosts were talking about the royal wedding and how much it really didn't matter to anyone.

Well jokes on you stupid, face-made-for-radio hosts - I'm excited. So freaking excited I had a nightmare the other night where I forgot to set my DVR and horror...missed taping it.

 On Friday I am fully planning to wear my Ascot hat to work, pastel-colored three piece suit, sensible pumps and a small handbag. Never mind that I have to travel into the wilds of West Virginia to see Governor Manchin speak to a group of senior citizens in Romney. I am dressing for the royal wedding, speaking in an English accent and streaming it live to my iPhone the entire time.


Myself in my future capacity as the Queen of England.

Back off peasants - there's royalty coming through....

No comments:

Post a Comment