Thursday, April 21, 2011

Biggest Loser...it's me.

I just want to make it known what this is a very judge-free place on the interwebs and never would I pass judgement on any of you so please refrain from laughing at my next statement.

I bought Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga.


Okay fine people it's funny... but I haven't worked out to it yet and it was only $8.95 (this is good justification right?).  Paul refuses to have any part in it so therefore I've not been able to witness Bob Harper in all of his glory.

Little does Paul know that tomorrow I will become part of Real People, Real Solutions, Real Weight Loss while he enjoys his morning cup of coffee. Does this jazzercise outfit make my camel-toe look big?

Sunrise Salutations with a hefty side of lifestyle changes (don't worry I'll post pictures).

1 comment:

  1. Emily, this is Betse, and I just laughed my ass off. . . that's the bullshit.

    ReplyDelete