Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tutti-Frutti To Everybody*

I gave up sweets for Lent and two days later ate two cinnamon rolls in a row at work... It's fine.

Sometimes before work I have a nervous breakdown and bawl my eyes out in the shower for 45 minutes... It's fine.

I love the Real Housewives... It's fine.

There are times in life when you just don't have time to change your panty hose after your dog rips a hole in them from jumping on you after you let her out in the morning... It's fine.

A 16 oz. Frozen Cookies and Creamz from Sheetz has 744 calories and I always get the 24 oz... It's fine.

My 300+ person wedding reception is July 23 and I still haven't booked a cake baker... It's fine.

I do not take my make-up off before bed. Instead I sleep in it, rub it all over my face and the then wash it off in the shower the next day... It's fine.


*Back when newspapers were in their prime, a crazy man named Roy who lived in the area used to place newspaper advertisements with just his crazy-ass picture and sayings, such as "Tutti Frutti To Everybody - Roy" From now on, I'm just living my life like him. 

1 comment: