Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back and Action Packed

Since my last foray into the blogging world (really two year's since I was assigned this project?) I have graduated, am gainfully employed and I'm on my way to becoming a celebrity. I have moved on from my quaint little house on Mount Washington in Pittsburgh with my roommates and now reside in Western Maryland in a PBR swillin', honky-tonk music listenin', pick-up truck drivin' town. No Target, no (good) grocery store, not even a Walmart. So now I own three pairs of cowboy boots and spend my weekend at the American Legion, it's the only bar in town.

Also since we last talked - I'm getting married. Yes the reason I've moved to God's county is following my true love. Now I spend my days talking about which crops we'll plant to be canned in the summer and deciding how many months I want between pregnancies - sike!

This wedding thing is not a big deal as everyone makes it out to be. I found the perfect dress, the perfect venue, the perfect food and the perfect cake all in a few short months. My current tasks are just focusing on not gaining 10 more pounds (luckily I did buy that lace-up dress) and finding cute things to wear on the honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment